The perfect service concept for software operations
Software projects are often very complex. It takes effort, time and money to meet the needs of the users and planners. Everyone is delighted when the job is done and the new software is up and running. The new features then quickly become part of day-to-day business.
But what will happen if there are operational problems? A tailored service concept can help to avoid malfunctions and quickly resolve problems.
Learn in our White Paper, which are the most important issues that you should consider for a service concept that is tailored to your individual operations and read tipps on:
- Roles, reporting channels and systems
- Reachability and availability
- Response and resolution times
- Expertise and qualification
- Providing the development environment
- Changes to the application