3D configuration: tips for models, materials and rule sets
A stylish visualisation provides the potential customer with a realistic impression of their desired solution. However, not all 3D configurators are alike. In order to actually impress your customers, there are a number of things to consider when designing a configuration solution.
Learn in the Guide ...
- which type of 3D configuration best suits your products and solutions.
- what advantages a 3D configurator offers your company and your customers.
- what you should pay attention to when creating 3D models and how you can optimize existing models for configuration.
- how to represent products realistically and what a material editor should be able to do.
- how the right set of rules ensures the success of a 3D configurator and what is important for efficient data maintenance.